Solar Thermal Service & Survey Engineer
Due to continued expansion Ireland’s largest solar installer now have a position for a Solar Thermal Service & Survey Engineer. We require a customer facing, professional service engineer with proven plumbing and heating skills to join our team.
The candidate will ideally be based in the North East attending homeowners working on solar thermal systems and heating controls, daily duties will include performing routine preventive maintenance tasks along with reactive maintenance on the systems. The role will also include site surveys for new installations ensuring our installation teams are fully equipped for our pioneered one-day install.
The position would suit an experienced plumber or heating engineer who has experience of service and maintenance of hot water cylinders and unvented systems with working knowledge of solar thermal and heating controls.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- A fully qualified Electrician/Plumber/Engineer
- Previous experience in Solar Thermal, Boiler and Heating control installations
- Electrical experience is essential
- Willingness to travel to jobsites throughout Ireland
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent computer skills
- A full clean driving Licence
Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Working at heights Cert an advantage.
- Salary negotiable
- New Company Van
- Company Phone
- Company Tablet/Laptop
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Social Club
Applicants should forward their CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date for Applications is Friday the 9th September