Marron Activ8 Energies Ltd, a company registered in Ireland with company number 607464 and having its registered office at Shercock Road, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan A81 HK09 (hereinafter referred to as “Activ8 Solar Energies”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Activ8 Solar Energies complies with the Data Protection Act, 1988 and the Data Protection Amendment Act, 2003 (hereinafter referred to as the “DPA”) and any other locally applicable data protection legislation.
1. The Information We Collect and How We Use It
- In order for Us to provide you and for you to use some of the services available on this Website (hereinafter referred to as “Services”), We need to know some of your personal information. Your personal information refers to any information about you that may identify you, either alone or when combined with other data or information that may be handled by a data controller. Personal information includes information like your personal details, phone calls or service usage details.
- We need this information so We can provide you with the Services and communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct and/or provision of the Services in general. We may pass your details to a third party so you can receive the Services but your information will not be used for any other purpose.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage in order to help Us develop the Website and the Services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
We may create and access cookies on your PC. Cookies are small text files stored in your Web browser, which can identify you when you visit Our Website. For more information see Our cookie page.
3. How We Protect Your Information
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data or information, including the use of 128-bit encryption technology.
- We also keep your personal data or information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- Our Website may link to other Websites and We are not responsible for the data policies, procedures of other Websites or their content.
4. Sale of Business
If Our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to Our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and may be passed on to the new owners of the business.
5. Updating Your Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide Us with full and correct information. If any of the information you have given Us changes, please let us know either by writing to Us at Marron Activ8 Energies Ltd, Shercock Road, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan A81 HK09 or by phoning us on 1890 929 828 or by emailing Us at email@example.com specifying your details on all correspondence.
6. Your Consent
You can also ask Us not to process your personal data or information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data or information) if We intend to use your personal data or information for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your personal data or information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data or you may exercise your right of opt-out either by writing to Us at Data Protection, Marron Activ8 Energies Ltd, Shercock Road, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan A81 HK09 or by phoning us on 1890 929 828 or by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Access to Information
You have the right under the DPA to access the information We hold about you. You may submit a request to us in writing accompanied with a Postal Order for the applicable €6.35 fee to Data Protection, Marron Activ8 Energies Ltd, Shercock Road, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan A81 HK09, Ireland.
9. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal data or information to any part of the Activ8 Solar Energies company.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.